Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Beginning

Aloha, to begin with i would like to say that, blogging is something new for me and it all started with a certain circumstance. So, to all frequent blog users out there feel free to guide me in the correct and lighted path of blogging and flood your comments. You have my humble thank you.

About Me
Short Introduction
This is me ( currently different hairstyle )
Name: Darren Goh Wan Huat
ID: 1071115251

Well, i like sports, figurines, eat, drink, sleep, traveling ( no money, do fund for me ty =D ) and Honda =P. What i dislike is liars, 'talk big' people and exams. But i do love Honda but unfortunately i don't own one, however, dream of one. So, let me share my dreams to everyone out there. My 'Power of Dreams'.

For the 1st post in this blog, i would say this my much and take my leave. i would like to thank you for spending time reading this and i am really touched by it. Thank You! See you soon.

4 comments:

  1. wish ur dream come true
    thn ur "passengers" will feel happy too
    wahaha
    i wish for honda jazz
    or suzuki swift
    yeah...nice appearance.
    since u r really touch tat we finish view,
    thn dun cry tat i drop a comment for u ah:P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next time, I will suggest ur friends to buy "honda civic Type R" model toy car as ur birthday present ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog quite funny =p waiting for your next post=)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thx for the comments ^^ sry la now only can reply been busy =X
    ivy hope your dream come true too ^^, winnie thx^^ and christy thx hope you like it =)

    ReplyDelete