Saturday, April 18, 2009

Busy Life

First of all i would like to apologize for not updating my blog for more than a month due to a hassle lifestyle I'm living in. Cheers. Anyway for a punishment, I will post up to 6 posts to carter the needs of readers and myself. Please lay back and enjoy. I hope my posts reaches your utility on Honda particularly. From this I include in a special video for all ^^. Enjoy!




I am sure Fast and Furious ring a bell to anyone especially guys where the main criteria here is cars, girls, breaking rules and money. This is what a normal guy would want. So in this video it shows variety of Honda models contributing into the movie from Fast and Furious 1 to Fast and Furious 4. So, plan to be like Van Diesel or anybody in the show? Drive a Honda and you have the power of Dreams. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment