Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Jazz Beat

Its been awhile, here i am to wish hello to everyone once again and yes I am back ^^. Before this, three of sedan Honda models that is Civic, City and Accord have been introduce and of course the most important is the introduction of myself, he he. So, now lets move move a step forward by the introduction of Honda compact car. Yes, when is compact, first come to mind are Kancil, Myvi and Kelisa but no, we are talking about Honda Jazz. Yes, Jazz can you hear the beat? Well i will let you feel the beat soon.

Honda Jazz front view

I want a sporty, yet a spacious cabin without the compact name being remove. I want a car with powerful performance and yet be fuel efficient. I want a car that go through the roads without any hassle with the ability of zipping in and out of narrow roads yet accommodate all my friends in a night outing. Not forgetting level of design, quality and comfortability not being neglected. Well, yes! i want all that in my car definitely and who with a correct sense would want the same. So, can Jazz provide me the conditions i desire? Yes Jazz can, trust me!

Honda Jazz rear and interior view




















A well design and comfortable cockpit will enhance my desire of driving and this is how interior design should be for me. The interior suits the car overall with an emphasis on sporty curve for young generations like me =D. From the rear few, Jazz provides me with elegant touch and i personally like the light design which make it looks 'young'. This is all i have to say about Jazz and with you looking for a suitable compact car, i cant state a better compact car than Jazz with of course according the price range. As what often people say 'No Money, No Talk'.

Farewell for now, till we meet again. Enjoy the beat of the Jazz. Ciaoz.

No comments:

Post a Comment