Sunday, April 19, 2009

Honda CRV, Run On Desire


Hello once again and welcome to hondalover87 which the name said it all, yes, I am a Honda faithful will gladly share with everyone why Honda impresses me. Well, this time around our episode would be on Honda CRV, the 4 wheel drive maestro. Let begin with a little introduction about CRV, it runs with a 2.0L I-vTEC engine and it has won 4 awards in the past. Yes! 4 awards my friends. Frankly i was not a fan of 4WD but after seeing the Honda CRV, i change my mind. Why? Now lets have a look around the CRV and capture your answer.

Honda CRV front view

I was a sedan fan and improvise by my dream car Honda Civic typeR but after knowing Honda CRV, my opinion change towards 4 wheel drive cars. All this while i though 4WD was like a bulky car which has no style yet covered in dirk. But, CRV prove me wrong, I change my perspective towards 4WD and hell ya how a 4WD can be so stylish yet elegant.

Honda CRV rear view

Stylish, spacious and safe is what i categorize for Honda CRV. Driving on a uneven surface in style and confidence riding high without forgetting our families or friends. To be frank, I am totally jealous of CRV drivers and please take care of your CRV even so it can handle the tough tasks you offer. Please I beg you! Is hard not to being emotional when you come face to face with a Honda CRV ^^.






Match made in heaven where the exterior and interior match perfectly together. If I have the cash, CRV would be my next dream. So, got interested with 4 wheel drive cars? Honda CRV without a regret I assure you. =D






This is all for this episode, till we meet again. Thank you for your time in reading and commenting. May your dreams come true. Sayonara for now.


5 comments:

  1. My mum is a big fan of 4wd. Last time she used the old CRV, the first model. Now she's using the new CRV. I think bcse she's short that's why she likes 4wd. Make her feel taller. Hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. maybe >.< but, CRV is so comfortable to drive, its suspension is good and its handling superb.. maybe that's the truth why your mum prefer CRV and of coz yuur though too hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea~i really like this design so much!!
    under the cd player is gear?
    or cd player controller?
    it really look cool..
    design can be compare with BMW...kaka

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like this CRV! its nice and if one day if i have the money i'll buy it. plus it can make me look taller and strong.hehehe. as the passenger also i feel that this car very comfortable. i can sleep all the way from JB to KL =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. my father use it,
    CRV is very comfortable..
    huhuhuhuhuh

    ReplyDelete