Friday, May 1, 2009

Honda Ads

Hello to everyone once again. Today i am going present you with two different concept of Honda advertising. The first video consist of the perfection in working system of Honda. The second video is a mere funny advertisement to show how can a Honda change a person mindset and believe. For me this is the two videos that i find interesting with a different concept.

First Video


The first video brings a smooth and relaxing way of how things work in a perfect manner. I personally see this video differently from other videos and i tend to get attracted to it. Frankly, I was curious of what is the end result of this process.


Second Video


This second video is a banned funny video. This video is quite interesting and it really surprise me with the outcome. See it and be surprise ^^.

That is all for this post. Hopefully you enjoy the videos I've provided and thank you for viewing.

No comments:

Post a Comment